Wednesday, December 3, 2008

31 is Great!

This won't be long. So far, 31 is awesome. What a great birthday. Honestly, I can't remember a better birthday in quite sometime. Lots of wishes from friends and family. 3rd graders singing "Happy Birthday" to me. Jeb thinking I was 16. Lottery tickets to scratch. A nice family dinner. Great cards and presents from the boys (can opener, blade sharpener, and snow flake lights). All of them picked out with love. Texts from saxophone players (HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks Amy!!!) A phone call from Japan. My only complaint, I didn't have cake today. I'm a big fan of cake. Not to worry. There will be cake on Friday!!! I am very lucky. What a great day. I will go to bed happy and looking forward to a great year ahead!

3 comments:

~amy said...

I'm sorry that I didn't bring you cake. Duh, I brought your other favorites and forgot the cake! Just take it as a compliment, my baking isn't that stellar.

Anonymous said...

i thought being positive was for losers? if so, i'm glad i'm friends with a loser : )

shiloh said...

Hi, happy belated birthday! Found you from Amy's blog. Loved reading about your trip to Chicago. Hope all is well, Shiloh